Sunday, December 16, 2012

Back in Atlanta


Just moved back to Atlanta and I am enjoying being a plaster artist full time again. Of course I miss teaching the plasters for 10 years, but being an applicator feeds my creative side much more. In the last couple of years I have done jobs around the Country. Manhattan, California, Nashville, Georgia and Texas to name a few. If you are a discriminating Home owner or Interior Designer I would be happy to bid any of your upcoming projects. Attention to detail is what our reputation is built on. In every project we do you can see our passion for the Italian Decoration. 

We do not just do Residential homes. Some of our clients include Tampa Airport, Macy's, Candler Building Atlanta, Gaylord Hotels in Texas and Nashville. (Done in conjunction with Kevin Ansel from Nashville) and many more. 

Soon as I got back to Atlanta the first place I went was the Varsity. "2 dogs walking, rings and a chocolate shake". Then the OK Cafe, Everybody's Pizza and Yeah! Burger. When it comes to Food, and entertainment Atlanta is truly the place to be. Likewise when It comes to Venetian Plaster, Venetian Plastering is the artisans to use.